2.28.2010

Uncertainty

At this time in my life, I find everyone around me deciding, for sure, what they want to do with the next 50 years of their life. But I hesitate to rush such a decision. There are things that I'm in love with-- reading, writing, photography, warm bubble baths, and friend chicken-- but does that mean i should make any of them my career?
I want to explore things, too. What if I fall in love with russian literature? What if I decide to become a mechanical engineer? (unlikely) or a physicist? (even MORE unlikely, given my c+ in Honors Physics my freshman year of high school)

I want to be good at something. I want to unearth a hidden talent.


I love photography. I want to be amazing at it, I want to excel.

I want to be a photographer, I'm just scared. Scared to take the leap.
Should I go to school for photography? Business? Graphic Design?
My most likely options, things I could like. But still, things I am uncertain about.

1 comment: