3.06.2010

10 things about Erica Jean

1. I never eat the purple fruit snacks. I've never had one, never want to! I eat all the other colors and then throw the purple ones away. I know, wasteful. (Sorry, earth!)

2. I HATE putting gas in my car. Like, I detest it. I won't stop for gas even if I'm empty. Usually, I make my parents get gas for me. Pathetic, I know. But I HATE stopping at a gas station with all those creepers. The only time I really do get gas is if I'm with someone else. Sad, I know.

3.I love to dance. I suck at it, but I love it.

4. The biggest loser is like an addiction. This is the epitome of the trashy TV shows that I watch haha

5.I love Postsecret. I'm a religious reader.

6. I HATE car heaters. If I'm cold in a car, I'll turn on the heater, but I'll also roll down the window. I just think they're so stuffy and uncomfortable!

7. Every year on my birthday I wish for a pony. Every year.

8. I have been to Japan, Italy, England, and France. And I'm going to Russia this summer! :) I'm a lucky girl.

9. Worked as a camp counselor for kindergarteners. So cute, but also... well, we'll leave that for another blog one day.

10. Penguins are so cute. Sometimes, when I'm bored at home or in class, I just google "penguins" or "pandas" to see cute pictures. They make me smile :)



And a picture (with my point-and-shoot) of the way I spent my week: in Asilomar!

No comments:

Post a Comment