3.16.2010

Peet Peeves

I hate feet. Not like, I think they're unpleasant. Like, get-your-feet-away-from-me-or-I-will-kill-you hate.

I don't like your feet, my feet, your feet near my feet, touching your feet, you touching my feet, nothing. Gross, creepy, gross.


But something about feet-- in pictures, drives me crazy. You know the ones. Those corny, couple pictures of the girl on tip toe as she leans in to kiss the boy. I go all gooey inside when I see those pictures.

And as I think about things to photograph, things that appeal to me, that express emotion and feeling and evoke something inside of me-- I thought of feet.

Plain old feet




Tip-toe-ing feet



Dirty, Wrinkly Feet


Hurt Feet

2 comments:

  1. mmm. feet. everyone has them. whether they like them or not. i don't even like my feet. i mean, i guess they're ok. i go to the university of oregon! and you're in cali, i see! whereabout? i wanted to go to la this past week, but it didn't work out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rachel! i'm in san jose which is just about 45 minutes out of san francisco. and thanks for the comments! :) I love your stuff

    ReplyDelete