3.14.2010

Life in Technicolor

Today, my lovely boyfriend and I went for a hike. Where, you might ask? In his back yard.
Yep, that's right. Vladimir lives in the mountains, and his family owns 10 acres of land. Over the past 10 years, they've been making trails right on their property, and we went down to explore to the creek. His land is absolutely gorgeous-- it's like an escape from the real world. Yeah, I couldn't imagine living there every day of the week.. but his family loves it!

Ah yes, and my lovely boyfriend is also an amazing painter. So as he painted today, I took pictures of him (of course) and lounged around.
Hope you like the pictures! :)
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous area! My boyfriend would love that area! I bet it gets a lot of great pictures!

    ReplyDelete