3.09.2010

Seattle- The Classic Crime

Listening to Seattle makes my heart ache. In a good way-- it echos through my insides and makes me ache to create.
Listening to music that touches me so deeply, that i feel to my core, makes me want so badly to create something palpable. Something that you or I can hold on to, can grasp for inspiration.
I have been inspired by so many photographers-- photographers who are truly artists.
And it drives me crazy. I want so badly to create art. I want to create something that will be on your wall, that you will value, that will cause an echo inside of you and rocks you to your core.


I can't sing. I can't play an instrument. I can't paint. I can't draw.

So I will embark on this journey of trying to be a photographer with one goal in mind: to effect someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment