6.23.2010

Today is my birthday.

It is 6 AM, and I am 17. Why am I awake at 6 AM on my birthday? Because I am ridiculously insanely jetlagged. After about 20 hours spent in the air and at airports yesterday, giving my bundles of gifts to my family, and eating some delish home-cooked food, I conked out at 10 last night. And the price I had to pay is being the only one awake at 6 AM!

These past two weeks were a complete whirlwind and an amazing trip. I am so excited to be home! My mom and sister have planned an amazing birthday for me (loveee).


Unfortunately, I'm not going to upload any photos QUITE yet. Don't worry, they will come! Hopefully tomorrow. So hang in there guys! :)

Hope you all had a great two weeks (take some deserved vacation time too!)

1 comment:

  1. Happy BIRTHDAY, Erica!!!
    Vlad contacted me and asked me to stop by your blog to wish you a happy day and I hope it's everything you want...and more!
    May this year be even better than the last! :)
    Stay Fabulous,
    j*

    ReplyDelete