6.26.2010

Finally, Some Pictures!

My trip was-- amazing. My birthday-- great. The stomach flu? sucked. But luckily, it's over! And I'm going to post just a little snapshot of the things I've been doing over the past two weeks. I've been living with great people, eating yummy good, learning about tons of culture, and having a blast. I am excited but sad to be home!
I'm going to work soon, and hopefully will be shooting promo shots for a friend's t-shirt line and getting started on some senior portraits soon!
I think my internship may have fallen through, which makes me really sad. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it but practice practice practice and be thankful for my lovely friends who have all the patience in the world for me shooting them!
AND on a super exciting note!! For my birthday, I got a great 50mm 1.8 lens that the lovely Gladys Jem recommended to me. It captures color sooo well and the depth of field is amazing. I'm so excited!
Hopefully I'll have more pictures to post soon showing off my new lens!

1 comment:

  1. ERICA, your trip images are SO awesome! gah! and the 50mm 1.8? Isn't it such a great starter lens?? Wish I had it when I was starting :) Next thing you know you'll be on the 1.4, then the 1.2!

    keep shooting! xox

    ReplyDelete