7.02.2010

Anytime: Francesca

Francesca's CD came out this past week (yay!) so she came over to talk and celebrate. I was able to take some quick snapshots of here, so here's a treat!


I'm really excited about this new lens. I'm hoping to set up some senior portrait sessions for the upcoming year, but I'm debating between using my Rebel for those shots or renting a nicer camera for the day of the shoots.

Anyways, Francesca is absolutely gorgeous, full of life, and amazing! Frankie, I hope you enjoy these pictures-- you look beautiful as always, with or without makeup. And don't worry, you're good at "smizing" :)














On another note, I've just started my internship with a Finance Professor. My parents really wanted me to do this internship because they saw it had great possibilities, but I've been dragging my feet the whole way. I'll definitely do the work, I'm just overwhelmed. He's in the middle of writing a book, and my job is basically to do research for him and put together so called "mini-cases." I'm currently researching the Chinese Yuan-- while interesting, it's a far cry from what I would love to be doing right now.
Oh, the things we do for money.

I have another shoot that should be coming up on the blog anytime. Realistically, it'll probably be up Monday or Tuesday of next weekend, given the holidays.
Have a great fourth of July weekend. I wish you fireworks, family, and yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment