7.19.2010

Couples Session: Francesca and Tim

I am soooooooooooooo excited! Yesterday I shot my first ever couples session, and I am absolutely ecstatic. I am so thankful to Francesca and Tim for letting me shoot them and hopefully capture some of their love. I hope you both enjoy some of these pictures, and Vlad and I had a great day hanging out with you.
I had a great experience-- it was definitely new to direct a couple rather than just one person. I'm excited because I feel like this could be a big stepping stone-- gaining experience is the most important part. I know my images are not perfect, they can be overexposed, underexposed, out of focus, you name it, but I'm just working to better myself.
:)











I loove this picture. So sweet :)




Working those sunglasses


After being out in the hot sun, we decided to have Francesca and Tim take a quick break in the water, but I couldn't resist getting some cute pictures.




















Awwwww :)








4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, Erica! You should consider freelancing at weddings ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job with these couples photos!Looks just like something I'd find on a wedding photojournalist's blog.=)

    ReplyDelete