7.11.2010

Anytime: Deniz

Dear Internet,
I have been having a great week. I went to haight and north beach today, ate some delicious cheesecake from Mara's Bakery (their cheesecake is seriously my biggest weakness) and had a fabulous time! I love everything about San Francisco. Tomorrow I'll be working, but Tuesday I'm going ATVing in Pismo Beach and am sooo excited! And I'm even more excited to show you a few pictures.. they are very few and an unplanned shoot, but, internet, I am very happy to introduce you to..
MY BEST FRIEND!

This is Deniz-- and I'm going to get a little mushy here. This girl, she's amazing. She's gorgeous inside and out. She's the person whose seen me at my worst and been able to make me laugh through my tears. Even though she's usually far away at Brown being smart and studious and becoming very successful, she's amazing. I was so glad to get cupcakes and dinner with her the other night and take some pictures. Hopefully, some more formal shots will come of her soon!


 


Deniz is at her best when laughing hysterically or making me laugh...


 

 




And another pictures because I melted inside for this amazing light...
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. ericaaa i love you! :) i was just thinking about that time i was signing your yearbook in main hall and then was overcome with emotion haha.

    ReplyDelete