7.06.2010

Anytime: Shannon

Eeeek! This is my last week of freedom before I go to real work :( I'm still really disappointed about how things turned out with the photographer I was supposed to intern for, but at least he thought about offering my the opportunity. Hopefully, I'll be able to do some senior portraits and get enough experience to where another photographer will let me second shoot something!

I had a great fourth of july weekend-- fireworks, hot dogs, crazy traffic, movies-- you name it!

And I am really excited about this shoot I'm about to share with you. This is Shannon, one of the sweetest people I know. She's beautiful inside and out, and we had a lot of fun around Los Altos looking for fun places to shoot. I hope you love these photos Shannon!











No comments:

Post a Comment