7.15.2010

Anytime: Jami

Seriously, this girl loves me. So much that this morning, when she was sitting on the couch in her pajamas indulging in The Real Housewives of New Jersey and I screeched "JAMI! Let me take photos of youuuu!" she just sighed and said "Fine."

So my favoritest sister let me dress her up in clothes from my closet and force her to stand in the hot sun and pose for me. She's the best! Hopefully she likes some of these pictures, but we'll see :)










Love these shoes!!



Now pretend this is an engagement ring. :)


Look at that smize!! Jami, you're gorgeousss






Just playing around with something new...



On another note, I took my first photography class the other night! It was really interesting to hear all the technical reasoning behind all the camera stuff, especially since I've just been playing around. I've gotten much more confident in my photography in the past few months-- at least my knowledge of the camera. It's far from perfect, but I can feel myself improving so I am sooo happy about that! Hopefully in this class I'll be able to learn more about photoshop, lighting, and cameras!

3 comments:

  1. You are beautiful, and so is that sister of yours. I am blessed to have such sweet and talented daughters! Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. erica, i didnt know you were so good at photography! why have i never seen this before :P props to you and your awesome photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, idk why i came out as invisible..

    ReplyDelete