8.13.2010

Anytime: Naomi

I had sooo much fun in my session with Naomi. Maybe because she's gorgeous inside and out , maybe because we found some really nice spots to shoot, or maybe because she's just an awesome girl. Naomi and I have been friends since 5th grade, and she's been amazing. I've been to Japan with her, Washington D.C., Italy, France, London.. and she's the girl I cried to in Japan when I was feeling miserable. Naomi is one of the nicest, most amazing people I know-- and to top it out, super smart and talented. (You'll see some of her stellar dance skills below!)
Thank you so much Naomi, for letting me shoot you. You're absolutely gorgeous and I hope you like these pictures.

See what I mean about her being gorgeous? Michael is a lucky man!




Love, love, love this image. Naomi scouted out this great spot for us to take some pictures!








See what I mean about her dancing? Shesh, woman!












Ill end with this picture just because I'm amazed...

2 comments:

  1. Naomi is an amazing dancer! Love these photos, Erica, and I'm glad you have such a great friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi can jump higher than me =(. I got no hops

    ReplyDelete