8.16.2010

Excited for What is to Come.

I'm currently bidding on a Canon 5D on ebay. Eeeek! And if I don't get a good bidding price, I'm still planning on buying a different one. I'm excited, but scared!!
This is a huge step forward for me, a move closer to accomplishing this dream. It's obviously a huge investment, and it's so hard for me to part with what little money I've saved up, but it's worth it. I'm really excited to buy one and to finally have it in my hands. I'm really excited, but I feel like this will just make me want even more equipment :)


On another note, I've been really MIA lately. I've been swamped with work, getting ready for school, etc. I start back next week, but this is my last year! Yay!! I'll definitely be blogging more soon. Look forward to an awesome couples session I got to do thanks to the amazing Gladys Jem. I am so sosososo thankful for all the help she has given me! She's a great photographer and she is sooooo nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment