10.16.2010

Senior: Anisha

I am so happy that I have gotten the chance to get to know Anisha better in the past few months. She is sooo nice, and the fact that she laughs at anything sure makes you feel funny ;).
We had a great day wandering around downtown San Jose. Anisha is absolutely gorgeous-- we could tell from all the guys stopping to tell her so! Thank you so much for coming out and shooting with me Anisha, I had an absolute blast and I hope you like the photos!







Look at her working those fierce shoes!


Ummm... hello wind! Gorgeous!!











Love this light!!






We had some fun with Anisha's adorable hat!


Of course we'll end on this picture because I do love laughter...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Erica! Love the way you captured Anisha's personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic!! I esp. love the ones with the pink background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete