11.24.2010

Couples: Brianna & Nirjhar

I was majorly excited to shoot this couple! I have known Brianna since I was in 2nd grade, and Nirjhar has been one of my closest friends for the past four years. When they started dating I was ecstatic, and I was even more excited to do this photoshoot.

Brianna and Nirjhar are two of the sweetest, kindest, and above all, silliest people I have ever met! Vladimir and I had so much fun wandering around the Santa Clara Library and the park with them. Seriously, these two were such troopers-- laying in the wet grass and sitting in sand for good pictures!

Bri and Nirj, you guys kept Vladimir and I laughing all afternoon. It was great to see how much fun you two have together. I absolutely love you both! Thanks for letting us take these photos of you and I hope you love them!


This was within the first couple of shots.. they both look amazing!





Loooove this next shot. Brianna looks absolutely gorgeous




This is right by where they had their first date



My view...


Vladimir's view...





She's adorable!


Nirj looks so handsome





We decided to take some shots at the interesting playground near by.
Vladimir's shot..



My shots!












My view..


Vladimir's view






Brianna, you are stunning.


Nirjhar, you are so handsome!


Love this photo!


Vladimir's shot...



My view...


It may not look like it, but it was FREEZING outside! Brianna and Nirjhar suffered through it for me, but at the end we headed back into the library to escape the cold and get a few more cute pictures.







Brianna and Nirjhar, thank you so much for spending the day with Vladimir and I. We had a blast with you guys and I hope you enjoy the photos!


PS. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for my friends and family above all else. Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. My favorites are your two on the playground. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that second playground one. Please keep shooting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are FANTASTIC!! You are getting better and better every time I wander over here! :)

    ReplyDelete