12.28.2010

Anytime: Karen

Karen and I have been waiting a long time to do a photo shoot and I am so glad we finally got the chance to do it. Karen braved a little bit of rain to get some great shots! We had some fun with this shoot, and I tried to go in a different direction for some of the photos.
Karen: you are absolutely beautiful inside and out. I am so blessed to have you as a friend. Thanks for the opportunity to shoot you and I hope you love the photos!

Loooove these shoes, love this bridge!


This is def a favorite!


Karen's sister Rachel came along to the shoot and we managed to get her in front of the camera a few times! (And she looks great, huh?)


Love this series





Karen, you are GORGEOUS!


Seriously.





A little different for me, but I like it!





Another favorite!


Karen is always laughing just like this..





There's nothing like having a sister, trust me! These two are so cute


Helloooo I love this wall!


Sooo cute!


And to end it off.. Karen looks fierce!



Karen and Rachel, thanks so much for spending the afternoon with me. I had a blast! Hope you had fun and that you enjoy the photos.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!

    I, too, just adore that blue wall! Amazing color + Texture = Great Find!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Abbey, that wall photo is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete