1.03.2011

2010; 2011

2010 has been a year of firsts. The year in which I bought my first camera, I second shot my first wedding, I met with a professional photographer, I shot my first maternity session. This year has been amazing and has been as a blessing as I have discovered the things that I love.

But I am excited and looking forward to 2011; to a year in which hopefully there will be more firsts, and a continuation of the things I have begun this year. I am excited for what the future holds for me. I am nervous for how my photography will progress, but I am excited. I have many goals for this upcoming year, and I am hopeful.

I thank the clients I have had for believing in me, and here's to the clients who will continue to believe in me.

On that note, if you are interested in a senior, portrait, or engagement session, contact me before January 15th for discounted rates in honor of a great year. Email me at loveericajean@yahoo.com

Following, a few images of things I enjoyed over my break from school. Hope your holidays were spectacular!





No comments:

Post a Comment