1.16.2011

Seattle!

I spent the past weekend in Seattle. My main reason for being there was to compete in a scholarship competition, but beyond that I was so happy to explore the city and spend some time with family that I rarely got to see! I had a blast eating delicious food, touring the super cute areas of seattle, and most of all hanging out with cousins. Here's a treat, a few images of me, my family, and adorable little babies. Hope you are having a great holiday weekend and are spending it with family, just like I did.

Mmm... cupcake royale!








Looooove the University of Washington buildings!


My adorable cousins after a night at the pool.



Tristan and I at lunch!





I just have to do quite a few of William and Abigail... he is just too cute!


William is clearly adorable, and he gets it from mom!







And last but not least, Tristan!




I had an amazing time in Seattle. I was so glad to see family I rarely see and just to take a nice break from all the stress of work. Now here's to being a second semester senior... and sitting back and enjoying the ride!

1 comment:

  1. William is definitely adorable!
    I wanna spend a day with him...Haha
    Omg, im developing a crush :D
    Haha

    http://districtoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete