2.16.2011

Charlotte Grace

This session was really really difficult. Why? Becuase Charlotte was crying? Well, she was crying, but that wasn't what made it hard.
There were SO MANY adorable pictures of this precious little girl that I could barely choose which ones would make it to the blog. That's what was so hard about this session!!
Many of you may remember Rebecca from her maternity session last year. I am so happy to introduce the lovely Charlotte Grace on the blog now! I know Rebecca and George were sooo excited for her to arrive and now that she is here she is just a little bundle of joy.
Rebecca, I hope you that you like the photos. Hopefully, they will be something you, George, and Charlotte can look back on as she grows older. Enjoy!










I loooooove this picture! She's so adorable.











4 comments:

  1. My favorite - 6th from the bottom. Love that little yawning face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of Rebecca kissing Charlie! LOVE them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so wonderful! soooo cute :)
    awesome job!

    ReplyDelete