2.27.2011

Couples Session: Anton & Hannah

There is nothing that I love more than a day spent in San Francisco. Even though this past weekend we had record low temperatures (even snow! here! in california!), the weather in San Francisco was gorgeous. It was a little chilly, but luckily Anton & Hannah braved the weather!

Anton is Vladimir's older brother, and he and Hannah were in town for Anton's birthday. They're both an absolute blast, and I know it was a treat for Vladimir to spend some time with his older brother. Even though Anton and Hannah have to deal with a long distance relationship for most of the year, you can see that they use their time together well and have an absolute blast.

Thanks so much for letting me capture these moments of you. I hope you enjoy the photos and the end of your weekend in San Francisco!












Love this photo! They're great at making each other laugh, that's for sure! :)



Love this series..






















Because Anton is the king of funny faces... (I see where Vladimir gets it from now!!)



Thank you again! Vladimir and I had a blast taking pictures of you and we hope you enjoy the photos. :)

1 comment:

  1. I may be biased but I love these pictures! What a beautiful couple!!!!!

    ReplyDelete