3.28.2011

Jami

When everything else in my life is changing, when my life seems to be in chaos, I will always know that I will still have you. I may have nothing else to depend on, but I know that you will be there.
Thank you for guiding me through life. For welcoming me with open arms on the days when I need somewhere to go. For letting me be a part of your life for better or for worse, and for dropping everything for me. For the good times, and the bad.

There's nothing like a sister. No matter what we fight about, there's no running away. Thank you for teaching me to face my fears, to make good decisions, to be held accountable. Thank you for spoiling me, for making me laugh, and for wiping away the tears.

To the person I love most in this world, you are beautiful.








No comments:

Post a Comment