5.23.2010

Boyfriend Fun

Sorry I haven't updated in ages! (I know all my plenty of readers are so sad about this). I was super busy with APs, and then winding down, etc.
On the photography front, I've really been trying to up my knowledge and plan for the upcoming years. I'm really excited about the possibility of an internship this summer and a meeting with a great San Francisco photographer.
I've been checking out tons of photography books, taking lots of notes, and of course, messing around with my camera tons!
Vladimir and I decided to take Friday night to relax since we've had a really stressful few weeks. The school years winding down, but the work definitely isn't. We're now official seniors thanks to the class of 2010s graduation on Saturday, which is exciting and daunting all at the same time.
Here's a little collage of Vladimir and my Friday night-- biking, eating, etc. :)

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. this is an amazing collage! so sweet! :D great photos, dear~ :D

    ReplyDelete