5.24.2010

Inspiration.

Even if no one reads my blog now, maybe, one day, if I explode to amazing fame and live the life i dream about when I fall asleep every night, someone will look through these. Maybe someone will pour over my old blog entries trying to learn everything they possibly can about photography, just like I do now. So here I am, posting my inspiration for why I fell in love with photography, what I want to do.

The absolutely famous photo guru, Jasmine Star

A photographer I just came across recently, but am absolutely amazed by because she launched her business at 17 and at the age of 20 is running a super successful photo business! She has accomplished more at the age of 20 than I hope to by 25! Jamie Delaine


And then just for artistic inspiration?
Well, one of my favorite songs of all time that drives me to create is Seattle-The Classic Crime

And then I love both this video and the song!
http://vimeo.com/9797507


I am so thankful to everyone who as inspired me as an artist and as a person. I am so inspired by tons of photographers! Just a few mentioned today though.

To art.


And a sneak peek of shots I took for my boyfriend's djing website that will be launching this Summer...

3 comments:

  1. GIRL! Jasmine star did my college roomates wedding. My college roomate is a florist in LA, a big time one, and she and Jasmine Star and David Jay ...who went to Westmont College with me, do lots of stuff together. You are easily able to do photography and rise above the stardom of Jasmine Star kiddo! She just started a few years ago! You love it and have been doing it even longer! You rock. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully I will see you soon Lisa! I'll try to come to some event or maybe we can meet this summer sometime! I haven't seen you in ages

    ReplyDelete
  3. that photo of vlad is SICK i want to see more!

    ReplyDelete