5.04.2010

Henna, Just Because

Henna is one of my bestttt friends. :) I've known her since we were, what, 7? 8? And she's an amazing person. She's hilarious, super smart, and the kind of friend who has your back no matter what.
And I was so thankful today to be able to take some cute pictures of her! The weather was gorgeous again today, and you know us California girls are taking out our sun dresses.

Here's the beautiful Henna, tell me what you think!

She's always happy, so we struggled to get a picture without her smiling!






this might be my favorite picture of her!






Wait-- this might be my favorite!


1 comment:

  1. oh my god I LOVE YOU this pretty much made my life!!!!!!!! you are an amazing best friend <3 and shiet youre such a good photographer! help me pick one to make my facebook picture ahahaha

    ReplyDelete