5.25.2010

Jami Blair: Just Because

I have a lot of best friends. A lot of people I can rely on (because I'm so lucky) and have fun with-- but Jami is above them all. Why?
Because she's my amazing, uber cool, super nice, gorgeous, lovely sister! And she's put up with me for almost 17 years!
I absolutely love Jami to death. She's been there for me through everything, she's my best friend, and we've had the most fun. Most of all, she's that one person I'll always be able to go to and I am so thankful!
But I'm also super thankful because she let me make her feel really awkward and take cute pictures of her today. :)
Check these out and tell me what you think!











Isn't she gorgeous?








And because my sister is hilarious and absolutely adorable...

3 comments:

  1. my favorite one is the one on the street :) and the 2nd to last one! but aww jami is so pretty and you are so effing talented bahhh i love you best fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2, 5, 6 are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock it Erica! My favorite is the street shot :) I love street shots!

    ReplyDelete