4.04.2011

My Dreams

I have a dream. I have lots of dreams. In fact, I'm a dreamer. And maybe, writing them down will help me to accomplish them. So I'm making a list of my dreams here, because maybe putting them down here will encourage me to complete them. It's a little bit scary, admitting the things that I want with my life, but I need to be brave.

Goals and Dreams.
1. Graduate college
2. Buy a house
3. Visit Seattle
4. Visit my best friend, Deniz
5. Visit New York
6. Go back to Europe
7. Live abroad in Europe for at least 2 months
8. Pursue photography full time
9. Live somewhere other than CA (don't worry Jami, just temporarily!)
10. Read at least 10 notable books by the end of the summer
11. Book 2 weddings by the end of 2011
12. Get my priorities straight. Realize when it's okay to put family and friends over work.
13. Own a horse
14. Visit the South
15. Read the bible regularly
16. Keep the focus on being happy
17. Own a restuarant
18. Make vacationing and travel a priority-- at least two weeks a year
19. Have a solid group of dependable, supportive friends that I can always count out
20. Be utterly, completely happy



There's a lot of dreams I have that I'm still too afraid to put down. Dreams that are just being born, dreams that I'm mulling over. This blog is a reminder to myself to keep these dreams in sight as I go through these immense changes in the next few months.


And because I want to fill my life with days like this one-- with picnics and true friendship and the contentment of our feet in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment