4.05.2011

Wedding: Kate and Gary

From the moment you meet them, it is clear how deeply Kate and Gary care for each other. They have both been through tremendous difficulties in their lives, and they have provided amazing support for each other. I am truly inspired by their strength against the adversity they have gone through. They are both truly warm hearted and welcoming people.

Kate and Gary had a beautiful day. They had an intimate wedding that spoke perfectly to them. The weather was gorgeous, the ceremony was emotional and beautiful, and the relationship was intimate.

Kate, Gary, and their guests welcomed Vladimir and I with open arms. I want to thank you for trusting me to capture this special day for you, but even further, for including us. We were honored to be a part of the beautiful wedding that you had.

Kate and Gary-- Thank you for allowing me to be there on your special day. I hope you love the photos, and that they truly capture the love between you two.

Isn't Kate absolutely stunning?!










Look at the beautiful colors in this bouquet!


Hellooo amazing shoessss!







Gary's first look at Kate...






This look between Kate and Gary is filled with love and emotion-- it's absolutely beautiful.






















Gary's reaction to a lovely gift is priceless!


I'll end on this because I do love laughter...


Kate and Gary, your day was absolutely beautiful. I hope these pictures can do it justice.

1 comment: